Without unified marketing measurement, too many brands lack a clear picture of the return on their marketing investment. Often forced to rely on a combination of gut instinct and inadequate performance reports, marketers are left in the dark, unable to uncover which media channels, audiences, and tactics are driving the greatest value.
That's why, in today's fast-paced world where business success is defined by the decisions marketers make about where to invest their media dollars, unified analytics' impact cannot be overstated
Savings, Revenue Growth, and More
- Reach more customers without increasing marketing budgets
- Reveal a complete, holistic marketing picture -- online and offline, with real-time user-level and market-level channel data, and including TV and walled gardens -- to make savvier investment decisions
- Pivot from looking backwards to adopting a forward-looking planning approach
- Increase return on advertising, boost revenue from targeting enhancements, and more
About the Forrester TEI Study on Unified Analytics:
- Improvements in advertising targeting, adding up to $4.2M in budget savings*
- Advertising frequency capping enhancements, adding up to $2.3M in budget savings*
- Greater media partner efficiencies, adding up to $7.5M in budget savings*
- Incremental revenue gains due to higher return on advertising spend, adding up to $189M*
Note: Neustar reviewed and provided feedback to Forrester based on this study, but Forrester maintains all editorial control over this study and its findings.