Meet a Neustar Consultant at the 2019 CSWeek Conference in Phoenix!
Experts from Neustar will be available for a limited number of 1-to-1 consultations at the 2019 CSWeek Conference in Phoenix, Arizona, in Neustar Booth #1015. Book your meeting now and learn how your contact center can optimize every caller interaction.
Please fill out the form and a Neustar team member will be in touch with you soon!
Featured Panel Sessions
How Third-Party Identity Data Improves Identification and IVR Containment Rates
Date/Time:Wednesday, April 10 at 2PM
- Gain insight into the constantly changing nature of consumer data and the operational implications of data inaccuracies across the enterprise.
- Learn about the steps Exelon is taking to leverage third-party data to augment their CRM database
- Discuss KPI and operational efficiency gains realized by Exelon and other major utilities
Executive Director, Identity Risk Solutions
Innovation in Combating Call Blocking and Spam Mislabeling
Date/Time:Thursday, April 11 at 1:10PM
- Best practices for business caller identification and creating trust with consumers
- Authoritative lists for registering business numbers
- Improving customer experience
Senior Account Executive, Fraud, Risk & Compliance