‘Under the radar’ DDoS attacks increase by 158% as smaller, strategic threats outsmart detection tools
Small-scale Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are becoming more frequent and sophisticated, according to new research from our Security Operations Center (SOC).
In this report, you’ll discover:
- How have DDoS attacks changed? It may surprise you.
- Who’s behind today’s DDoS attacks?
- Why the march towards "always-on" mitigation service?
- Would I even notice the new face of attacks? And how long before I did?
- The attack statistics and behavioral trends that emerged in Q2 2019.
Download our free report to understand the latest developments in DDoS attacks and how to mitigate them. What steps will you take to defend against these threats?